File-sharing has always been a massive requirement for Android users. There are many file transfer apps available online, but those all are not best for you. In this article, I will try to find out the 10 best Android file transfer App.
Sometimes we need to share files like video, photos, ebooks, PDF, or DOC files. there are many more methods to share files with others.
Using Bluetooth for file sharing is an easy Method. But unless the files are small in size, Bluetooth can take from a couple of minutes to hours for the file-sharing process to finish.
As for Wi-Fi direct, nobody ever seems to understand how it works. Moreover, users are oblivious if such a feature exists on their device or not, because of the smartphone vendors hiding it depths of Android settings.
Best Android File Transfer App
Here, you’ll find 10 best file sharing app for Android, and most of them work without an online connection. You share files, and in most of the cases, it doesn’t matter what the format is. you’ll get the files with the first formats and size.
Besides, there are some apps that will handle other relevant tasks to return as more useful. So, read the data of those apps and choose one or more for a far better file sharing experience.
You can ask me why SHAREit? Why not it’s become so popular that once we got to share something from our phone to a different, SHAREit is that the given name that comes before our tongue.
However, this popular app includes its network to share the file from one device to a different. So, it won’t ask you to see your network for an online connection or to attach a USB cable. you’ll share files, videos, apps, photos whenever and wherever. Seems exciting, right? Wait, that’s not all it’s.
Features of SHAREit:
- It can transfer files preserving an equivalent quality of the first one.
- Video files of all formats are supported here.
- You can discover trending and new music and video during this app.
- You can share wallpaper, GIF, emoji, and everyone other files.
- It can share files up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- It scans the QR code and finds your partner’s ID for you within a couple of seconds.
Files by Google
Just like before, Google didn’t miss launching its app during this criterion. If you’re an excellent fan of Google apps, then Files by Google is here for you. it’s another useful app that will do tons besides letting you share the essential file together with your friends.
the primary thing I want to inform you about it, that it’ll always keep your device clean because it works as an efficient file cleaning app. Besides, it’ll allow you to share files with multiple devices, and it doesn’t take much time to try to so. That’s why I feel you ought to take a glance at this app if you would like a multitasking file sharing app.
Features of Files by Google:
- An active program is there to seek out files within a second.
- Use a file cleaning approach to stay your device junk-free and also to spice up your phone’s performance.
- Works as a far better cloud storage app by saving all the files in your storage.
- It will suggest you erase files before you begin of storage.
- It can share files at 480 Mbps speed even once you are offline.
AirDroid is another popular Android file transfer app. This one is additionally good at multitasking. Besides transferring files of various types, this handy app will work as a far better remote desktop app.
Meaning it’ll allow you to operate another device using your phone remotely. But the simplest a part of this app is its thanks to transferring multiple files at a time.
And also, its super-fast UI will allow you to share files with another device remotely. during this sense, it’s quite different from the opposite apps. you’ll learn more about it right below.
Features of AirDroid:
- Use AirDroid pc remote desktop for free of charge with this app to regulate the device remotely.
- Option for mirror phone notification is out there.
- Share files remotely with better speed and protection.
- It will allow you to share files of any formats.
You can also try XShare, a well-liked Android file transfer app to share files without an online connection. With a really short time, this app has become one of the world’s fastest file-sharing tools.
This app includes a really comprehensive interface which will allow you to share most sorts of files within the blink of your eyes. Besides, it won’t ask to see your network or to attach a USB cable to share files with others. Just match the QR code together with your Sharing partner and luxuriate in the fastest file-sharing system which will protect the first format of every file.
Features of XShare:
- It is 200 times better than Bluetooth.
- QR code option for extra security.
- You can install this app using the fast install choice to skip many requirements.
- Transfer files with multiple devices at a time.
- You can access both internal and auxiliary storage with none interruption.
Sendo is a file transfer app that likes many other developers. I picked this one for its comprehensive cross-platform file-sharing ability. Besides, you’ll use this app on any device, and it also shares files with numerous devices.
Sharing files like video files, ebook, message, photos, PDF files, etc. is nothing but a matter of a couple of seconds with this app. This highly efficient app will allow you to share files employing a hotspot network to share faster. The UI is additionally designed to steer the fastest transfer. So, giving a try it won’t disappoint you.
Features of Sendo:
- It has better backup storage for files of SDcards.
- The tiny-sized app then, it won’t take more room to decrease your phone’s performance.
- Advanced program to seek out files within a second.
- This app is going to be updated automatically.
- Share rare apps and files like APK files using this app.
Xender is another useful file transfer app you’ll use in your Android device. This app is documented because of the easiest sharing tool for its designed UI and tiny system resources.
At an equivalent time, it’ll allow you to share any sort of files with the fastest sharing speed. You don’t need to ensure a wifi connection or your mobile data to use this app. Even it doesn’t require any USB cable to share files with other devices. So, with none doubt, it is often a far better choice for you.
Features of Xender
- It works even 2 hundred times faster than a daily mobile Bluetooth Sharing system.
- The system of this app is sharing over 200 million files daily.
- No USB connection is required to share files with pc.
- It will assist you to download files, including videos from different social media.
- This app can convert video files to auto files.
This app is developed by Aomata LLC. SmartIO is their flagship file management and transferring app with many unique features. you’ll find it very easy to access.
It offers file copying, cloning, and secure connectivity for your Android devices. It supports multiple platforms. The app features a huge community of users within the Android and Apple platforms. you’ll securely exchange different types of files through this app.
Features of SmartIO:
- You can easily clone files, folders, and apps among different mobile devices.
- This app offers cross platforms to file transferring facilities. you’ll easily share files from iOS to Android and the other way around.
- You can exchange different sorts of data and content between devices, and it features a complicated backup system.
- It offers highly secured connectivity through QR code sharing, pairing, and uses hotspot and WiFi for transferring.
- Phone’s contact and text files are often transferred among devices with ease.
- It consumes minimal system resources and battery life.
Zapya MiniShare is another Android file transfer app you’ll try. it’s a really lite file transferring app with powerful features. the simplest thing about this app is its file size and limited resources consumption.
It offers offline file sharing facilities. you’ll transfer your files and folders to other devices at the fastest possible speed. It offers complete support for all the favored platforms and also features cross-platform sharing. The app interface is welcoming and widely accessible.
Features of Zapya MiniShare:
- The app uses QR code-based sharing for optimal security and personalization.
- It takes very limited space and consumes relatively low system memory.
- This app supports multiple languages, like Chinese, English, Thai, Russian, etc.
- It supports transferring files to a gaggle of individuals at a time.
- It utilizes a system called ‘local share,’ which generates a hotspot that’s available to the receivers.
- MiniShare provides interruption-free file exchanges and doesn’t hamper the transfer speed.
Messenger File Transfer
Why not try Messenger File Transfer? it’s among the fastest Android file transfer app that works online. It doesn’t need any WiFi or hotspot connection. The speed of file-sharing depends on internet bandwidth.
you’ll share any sorts of files and data through Facebook Messenger. it’s an excellent solution to exchange files together with your friends and family on Facebook with the assistance of this app. It accommodates little system resources and doesn’t hurt the performance of your device.
Features of Messenger fie Transfer:
- You can share any media files and documents together with your Facebook friends.
- It provides you the chance to share all kinds of files through Messenger.
- You can transfer multiple files and folders at a time, and you’ll filter files consistent with their categories.
- It shows the real-time data transfer progression and notifies different tasks.
- The app uses its file sending algorithms to send files, and therefore the recipient has got to join files if the file size is larger than 18Mb.
- It supports most the operating systems alongside Android, like iOS, Web, windows, etc.
Fast File Transfer
Fast File Transfer, Android File Transfer AppsLet’s meet another super-fast file transfer app. it’s called Fast File Transfer. you’ll share files while remaining offline to any platform from your Android devices.
It comes with a contemporary UI and accessible tools management system. This app is often your one-stop solution for file sharing. This app is capable of sending multiple files in one tap. it’s easily accessible and uses hassle-free file transfer protocols. you’ll not need any internet connection to send or receive files.
Features of Fast File Transfer:
- It offers you beat one solution for your data exchange needs.
- You can send multiple files and folders within the ZIP format.
- It works on WiFi networks, NFC, and pair based protocols.
- The app features a really easy file sharing engine that supports all the favored platforms.
- The app takes little or no system resources, and you’ll move to its Pro version at any time for more advanced features.
Now, tell me which one is your best Android file transfer app. Please share this article with your friends. If you have any questions then leave a comment. we will try our level best to answer your questions.
Thanks for reading!