We will show you in this article How to cancel subscription on iPhone and also how to cancel subscription on iPhone x, iPhone XR, iPhone 8, iPhone 7.
How to cancel subscription on iPhone
In this tech-driven digital world, it’s very easy to forget all the applications and any services you’re subscribed to. If you want to music, you immediately subscribe to Apple Music or Spotify.
You want to watch any favorite movies and shows, you immediately subscribe to Netflix, Amazon Prime, or HBO Go. It’s very easy peasy, right?
However, what if you want to cancel anyone of your own subscriptions? Well, deleting the application doesn’t change anything about your own subscription. So here’s we will show you, How to cancel subscription on iPhone:
How to cancel subscription on iPhone (the simple way)
If you have the latest updates on your iOS device or you’re already using iOS 12, just follow the steps here:
- First, open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad. This is the app and the app icon looks like the letter “A” in a blue box.
- Then tap “Today” bottom of your device screen.
- Then tap your own profile located in your device’s upper right corner. If you’re not logged on still, you will need to first log in so before you do the following steps.
- Slide down and touch Manage Subscriptions. You will see all the subscriptions (both the Active and Expired ones) tied to your own iPhone.
- Find a subscription under the Active list if you want to cancel a subscription and tap the subscription app.
- Then you will see the Cancel Subscription option and tap it.
How to cancel subscription on iPhone (the hard way)
A year ago, all iPhone users were able to cancel any app subscriptions on their devices without needing any contact customer service. But, this method can be a little bit confusing. So here’s we will show you, How to cancel subscription on iPhone settings.
- Open your device Settings.
- Then tap on your own Apple ID profile. it’s with your own name, and yes, you can actually click that.
- Then click the iTunes & App Store.
- Next, tap your Apple ID. You will find it at the top of your device screen next to your email address.
- Then, tap “View Apple ID” on the pop-out your device screen.
- Then, enter your own Apple ID and password when prompted. This will depend on what security measure you have set on your device. This will bring you to your Account Settings.
- Then press Subscriptions.
- Then, find the subscription application you want to cancel and press it.
- Then, press Cancel Subscription.
- Press confirms to cancel. And if you changed your mind, you can also click Not Now.
Congratulations, you have totally finished the method of canceling your Apple subscriptions!
Related Article: How to Reset iPhone
If you feel like you made some mistake, and you want to re-subscribe to a subscription you are canceled, so, follow the steps below:
How to Re-subscribe to Your Canceled Subscription
This method is the same as canceling subscriptions, you can re-subscribe to the services via the App Store or Settings, which may also depend on your iOS device version.
If your device is now running iOS 12 or later, then follow the simple method before. If you have an older device version, follow the hard method.
Once you’re inside your Manage Subscriptions or your device Subscriptions menu, look for the application you want to re-subscribe to under the Expired app list and press it. You’ll be presented with many different Subscription plan options on the next screen. Select the subscription plan you want and you’ll be all set!
How to cancel subscription on iPhone x, iPhone XR, iPhone 8, iPhone 7
In the same way, iPhone x, iPhone XR, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 subscriptions should be canceled. Just see which version of iOS you are using. If the old version then the hard method and if it is the latest version then the simple method you will use.
How do you turn off automatic subscriptions on iPhone?
- First, open Settings, and then press the “iTunes & App Store”.
- Then, press your Apple ID at the top of your device screen.
- press “View Apple ID”.
- Then press Subscriptions.
- Find and press the subscription you would like to cancel.
- Then, choose Cancel Subscription (iOS 10) or turn off Automatic Renewal.
Hopefully, you got to understand How to cancel subscription on iPhone the all method. Thank you for reading this article.