From this article, we will show you how to connect action camera to PC easily and How to transfer data from Action Camera to PC, via USB Cable, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
How to Connect Action Camera to PC?
Many people prefer action cameras for their small size, Good video quality, resolution, battery life, storage capacity, and noise reduction capabilities. Also, its popularity is increasing day by day due to its ability to video and take pictures in any situation anywhere with an action camera.
However, the action camera can be connected to the PC in different ways, It depends on the features of the camera. So, we will discuss how to connect action camera to PC in 3 easy ways.
Here are 3 ways to connect Action Camera to PC:
- Via USB Connection
- Via Wi-Fi Connection
- Via Bluetooth Connection
1. How to Connect Action camera to PC via USB Connection
All action cameras have a USB cable, which will help you establish a stable connection with the PC.
Step 1: You take your USB cable. And connect the USB end to the computer and the other end to the camera.
[Notes: Cameras may contain USB-C type, Micro USB-B, and Mini USB. No problem]
Step 2: After you connect the wires, you will see a new folder on the hard disk From there you can transfer data from camera to PC.
- Can transfer data quickly and accurately via USB cable and the connection is very stable.
- Restricts device mobility when connected via USB connection.
2. How to Connect Action camera to PC Via Wi-Fi Connection
You can use the Wi-Fi method to connect an action camera to the PC.
Step 1: Each camera has a separate button setting to turn on Wi-Fi according to the feature. In the Camera box, you will find this information for your camera in the guide. Once you turn it on, go back to your PC and open “Network and Sharing Settings”.
Step 2: In the Networking window, you will see the name of your Action Camera depicted as a new Wi-Fi connection. Click on the connection and enter the default password.
[Note: you will find the password in that guide]
Step 3: Once you enter the password, you will notice that “No Internet access” means you will not be able to use the Internet until your PC is connected to the Action Camera.
- Action cameras can connect better and transfer data faster, including Wi-Fi functionality.
- You can use your action camera to stream live from your PC.
- The connection is protected by WPA2 protection.
- Action cameras have no problem connecting to Wi-Fi! However, if more devices are present nearby, Wi-Fi connections tend to lose their edge.
3. How to Connect Action camera to PC Via Bluetooth Connection
Without wired connection, the Bluetooth connection is the first wireless option for connecting an action camera to a PC. Although later we got the benefit of Wi-Fi!
Step 1: Make sure you have Bluetooth turned on both the device, the camera, and your PC.
Step 2: Once Bluetooth is switched on, open the connection window on your PC and navigate to connect to the new device. And make sure Bluetooth is in search mode on your action camera.
Step 3: Once both devices make a stable connection, click “Pair” on your PC and camera.
Step 4: Now, you can access all the files on your Action Camera through your PC.
- This saves you from the hassle of buying, finding, and protecting cables.
- Bluetooth’s connections are characterized by low chances of connection drop and data compromise.
- Bluetooth’s connections work on lower bandwidth than Wi-Fi connections.
Troubleshooting the Connection Errors
If you have troubleshooting problems, try again according to the steps shown to connect the action camera.
hopefully, From this article, you got to understand how to connect action camera to PC easily and How to transfer data from Action Camera to a PC, via USB Cable, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. Thanks for reading this full article, if you have any questions about this article please comment below.