Connecting a wireless mouse can be a little bit trickier. If you are trying to connect your wireless mouse to your pc, then you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to show How to Connect Logitech Wireless Mouse with a PC.
When it involves purchasing a replacement wireless mouse, Swiss pc goods provider Logitech creates a slew of popular options to settle on from. Whether it’s the very affordable M325 or M705, or the ultra-powerful MX Master 2S, there’s a Logitech wireless mouse for you.
While employing a wireless mouse is as straightforward as the other mouse, the installation might sound confusing for your first time. Here is a simple guide to follow to put in your own Logitech wireless mouse.
How to Connect Logitech Wireless Mouse
Connecting Logitech Wireless mouse with your pc is so simple. However, you have what type of operating system on your computer. In this article, we are going to connect our Logitech wireless mouse using the Logitech connection utility and then using Bluetooth.
Connect using Logitech Connection Utility
Begin by opening your wireless mouse from any external packaging, alongside the USB receiver that comes with it. Take that USB receiver and plug it into one among your computer’s open USB slots.
Now, you’ll get to activate your mouse using the facility turn on power button bottom of it. you’ll get to confirm your mouse has batteries in it, which you’ll treat by sliding open the panel on the rock bottom of your mouse next to the facility button.
If all of the above is powered on and operational, you ought to now be ready to swivel your mouse around to maneuver and click on your cursor on the screen.
If for a few reasons it isn’t working, there could also be another step needed, as some mouse devices have a Connect button you would like to press before it’ll connect, which can even be on the bottom of your wireless mouse. Once this is often pressed, the mouse should connect with the USB receiver plugged into the pc.
Connect Your Wireless Mouse on Windows
If you don’t have a Logitech connection utility or somehow lost it. Don’t worry you can connect your Logitech wireless mouse using a Bluetooth connection in your Windows computer. To successfully connect your Logitec wireless mouse with your Windows computer via Bluetooth pairing, simply follow the steps below:
- Begin by opening the beginning Menu at Start bottom left corner of your Windows taskbar.
- From the beginning Menu, attend Settings, then click Devices.
- On the Devices screen, you ought to see the choice to feature Bluetooth or another device.
- Once you click it, you ought to be presented with an inventory of all Bluetooth-enabled devices available.
- Now, return to your wireless mouse and confirm the facility is turned on.
- Alongside the facility button on the rock bottom of your mouse, there should be a Connect button (as mentioned above).
- Some Logitech mouse devices have a Channel button, which allows you to decide what Bluetooth channel to use once you pair your device.
- If your mouse doesn’t have this, don’t worry about it, but if it does, just confirm you press the Channel button to pick your channel before you hit Connect.
Once you hit Connect, your Logitech mouse should show abreast of the Bluetooth menu back on your display screen. Once you see your device show up, click it, and your Logitech wireless mouse should now be listed as available within the Devices menu. Select it, and your mouse should now work.
Connect Your Wireless Mouse on Mac
A Logitech mouse can be connected to a Mac PC without its connection Utility. o successfully connect your Logitec wireless mouse with your Mac computer via Bluetooth, simply follow the steps below:
- Begin by clicking the Bluetooth icon at the highest right corner of your Mac menu bar.
- this could offer you the choice to open Bluetooth Preferences.
- this may show you all the Bluetooth-enabled devices that are paired together with your computer
- Now, activate your mouse, and press the Connect button on the rock bottom of your mouse.
- Follow the directions from above regarding the Channel button if your mouse has one, then return to your computer.
- When your wireless mouse is on, it can be discoverable by your Mac under the Bluetooth Preferences menu.
- Locate its name on the list, and click on the Connect button (on your Mac this time) that’s next to its name.
When your wireless mouse is paired, it should say Connected next to its name rather than giving a choice to Connect. Now, try moving your mouse – it should be Work properly.
Troubleshoot your Logitech Wireless Mouse
If you discover that your wireless mouse isn’t working, there are a couple of inquiries to answer. First of all, turn your mouse on inside the 30-foot range of your USB receiver? If so, check to ascertain if the receiver is securely plugged in. Maybe it is the USB port? Try an alternate USB port just in case that would be the difficulty.
If it still doesn’t work, there’s an opportunity you’ll need a replacement receiver, during which case you’ll get to download the Logitech Connection Utility software for PC or SetPoint Logitech Mouse and Keyboard software for Mac to pair the new receiver together with your current mouse. Both programs are fairly straightforward and need you to travel through the install process following their directions.
Last but least, double-check to form sure that the batteries are properly inserted in the right direction. it is a simple mistake, but only too easy to form.
This is the complete guide on How to Connect Logitech Wireless Mouse with your PC. If you face any problem While connecting your wireless Logitech mouse. Feel free to ask our editorial team in the comment section.
Describe your opinion to improve our content quality and share this article with your friends. Thanks for reading… 🙂