How to export bookmarks from chrome and how to restore bookmarks in chrome? Find out more easily through this article. Whether you bought a new computer, or you don’t want to reset Chrome, you can easily export and save your Chrome bookmarks. You can then import your bookmarks to a new computer, so your new browser will be the same as your old one. Here’s how you can export, save, and import Chrome bookmarks, so you can transfer them to another computer or have a backup.
How to export bookmarks from chrome?
1. First open the Chrome app
2. To export bookmarks to Chrome, click the Three Dots menu at the top right of your Chrome browser.
3. Then click Bookmarks > Bookmark Manager. The keyboard shortcut to do this is (Ctrl + Shift + O).
4. After coming to Bookmark Manager, click on the Three Dots option again.
5. Then click Export Bookmarks.
6. Now type a name for your bookmarks file.
7. Then select the folder where you will place your bookmark file and click on the save option.
Note: Note: Google saves your bookmarks in HTML format. And you can see the contents by double-clicking if you want.
How to Restore Bookmarks Chrome
1. Click on the three dots on the right side of the Chrome browser to restore your Chrome bookmarks.
2. Then click Bookmarks > Import Bookmarks and settings
3. Now select “Bookmark HTML File” from the drop-down menu and then click “Choose File.”
4. Select the HTML file you want to restore your Chrome bookmarks from your hard drive. Then click “Choose file.”
5. If you want your bookmarks to be shown in the bookmarks bar, be sure to toggle on the “Show bookmarks bar”. Then click “Done”.
6. After you close the dialog, all your bookmarks will be in a folder in the bookmarks bar or in the bookmark’s manager if bookmarks are disabled – labeled “Imported.”.
We hope you find this article very easy to learn how to export bookmarks from chrome and how to restore bookmarks chrome. Thanks for reading this article.