How to use Emojis on Mac? Learn it very easily and step by step from this article
How to use Emojis on Mac?
Using emoji to express emotions, ideas, and feelings are very popular on the Mac, iPhone, and other devices. A few quick taps on the keyboard buttons and you’re ready for them, but did you know that you can actually use your Mac’s emoji? That’s right, you can litter whatever you want with your email, notes, Twitter feed, and emoji on your Mac even though it’s not immediately clear who will access it. Here’s a quick guide to help you use your Mac’s emoji!
1. If you want to insert an emoji-like posting a tweet, place the cursor in any text field.
2. Then press the “Command+Control+Space bar “keys at the same time:
3. Click on the emoji you want to use and it will be entered where you placed your cursor.
Emoji are divided into several sections. E.g.: smiley and people, activities, food and drink, travel, places, objects, flag symbols, animals, and nature. If you don’t want to scroll through all of these, you can use the search field to use the emoji you want. To find it. Type the first few characters of the face, object, or activity you want to use, and it will narrow your options accordingly.
How to add emoji picker to the menu bar on your Mac and How to use Emojis on Mac
If you’re a regular emoji user, you can make things easier by adding the emoji picker at the top of your Mac’s screen to the menu bar.
1. First, click the Apple icon. Then, click System Preferences.
2. Then, click keyboard
3. Click the option box next to show keyboard and emoji viewers in the menu bar.
How to use emojis on Mac? We hope you have learned a lot from this article