In this article, we will teach you how to fix the Vizio tv stuck on Smartcast is starting up? And solve the problem Vizio TV stuck on Smartcast is starting up please wait for this type of error message.
Why is my Vizio TV stuck on SmartCast is starting up?
When loading your TV, you will see the error message Vizio TV stuck on Smartcast is starting up please wait. But, when it is stuck there for 1 to 2 minutes, it may be some problem with your Vizio TV or your Internet connection.
Reason-1 Your Smartcast TV has memory issues. And Reason-2 your Internet connection unstable. We will solve the issue with some steps. So let’s see!
Vizio TV stuck on Smartcast is starting up
Step 1: First Check Your Internet Connection
This may be a problem with your internet connection. Check with your other device if your internet connection is OK. You can try using another network to connect your Vizio TV and see if it works. Try to improve your internet connection by upgrading your router or connecting it directly to your own modem.
Step 2: Soft Reset Your Vizio TV
- First, turn off your Vizio TV and un-plug the power connection.
- Then un-plug your router and modem.
- Wait for at least 2 minutes before plugging your TV and router back in.
- Finally, turn on your Vizio Smartcast TV and check it.
- If the error is still there follow the next step.
Step 3: Try to Soft Power Cycle on your Vizio Smartcast TV
- Tap the Menu button on your remote.
- Go to the “System”.
- Now, go to “Reset & Admin”.
- Then, select “Soft Power Cycle”.
- Finally, select “Yes” to confirm.
- Now, wait for 1 to 2 minutes for your Smartcast TV to Restart.
Step 4: Factory Reset Your Vizio TV
If none of the steps above work, try resetting your Vizio TV to default settings. Take note that to do a factory reset, your Vizio TV’s settings will go back to their original state and clear all memory status.
- First, unplug your router and disconnect your internet.
- Now click the “menu button” on your Vizio remote
- Select “System” and click “ok”
- Now go to the “Reset & Admin” panel
- Finally, select “Reset TV to Factory Defaults” and click “ok”
- If you need a lock code (So, use default lock code is 0000)
- And select “Reset” and then “OK“
- Now wait a minute, your TV automatically turns off and turns on.
- Plug-in your router and connect your internet.
- Your TV need to few seconds to perform the setup process and automatically reconnect to the Wi-Fi network.
Read More: How to Factory Reset Vizio Smart TV
We hope you got to understand, How to solve “Vizio TV Stuck on Smartcast is starting up” the problem with this type of error message.